Press release posting (self-service)
Our assignment editor may accept or may not accept your release. (we receive 2000+ releases daily)
- If accepted: Your release may be published as is.
- If accepted: We may edit and eliminate advertorial content, delete links, or company names and take out promotional trigger words.
- If accepted, our assignment editor may add a “PAYWALL”.
A paywall would require readers to pay before they can view the content in full. This will, of course, eliminate visibility.
- Banners and links to competing companies or destinations may be embedded in your content.
- No guarantee of inclusion on Search, Google News or social media.
- No guarantee if your release is included in our daily email newsletters or hourly breaking news alerts
- Coverage, distribution, and visibility may be limited.
After posting you will have an option to avoid paywalls, guarantee inclusion and top positioning as well as visibility in considering our paid options.