The mission of eTurboNews Group is to provide a cost-effective B2B service of news, PR representation for the global travel and tourism industry and information distribution through email and web site archival storage, search facilities and readership tracking.
eTurboNews, our flagship news service, is a multi- daily bulletin of reports written by a global team of contributing editors, writers, guest analysts and occasional correspondents, focused on events, company news, market trends, new routes and services, political and legislative developments relevant to travel, transport and tourism, and issues relating to tourism’s role in the fight against poverty, and the industry’s responsibility for the environment and human rights.
The content of the reports is editorially regulated according to news values, significance and accuracy, copyright protected, and independent of any advertising and sponsorship carried.
The readership base is an opt-in subscriber emailing list currently running at 255,000+ worldwide, mainly travel trade professionals and specialist travel and tourism journalists.
eTurboNews editorial articles are available for syndication and republishing by other news media on standard terms.
eTurboNews Breaking News is the brand banner for urgent one-off communications of individual or moving urgent news items distributed as and when necessary.
eTurboNews Discussion is a moderated web-based community message board for feedback, comments and reaction from readers.
TravelMarketingNetwork is a public relations consultancy geared specifically to the needs of the travel and tourism industry. We provide a service of tailor-made PR solutions and advice on marketing and branding for large companies or small and medium-sized enterprises engaged in travel, transport or tourism related business.
eTurboNews is both a business to business and business to consumer service of online distribution of news and information relevant to the global travel trade, alongside a specialist travel trade PR and marketing service and partnerships with world bodies related to travel and tourism, including UNWTO, WTTC and ICTP and media partnerships with travel fairs including WTM London and IMEX-Frankfurt.
Mode of Operation
The mode of operation is to distribute news reports and commercial messages by email to a list of opt-in travel trade and media subscribers, and archive the messages for retrieval and reference on the website, and to provide tailor-made PR and marketing solutions for small and medium sized travel and tourism enterprises.
eTurboNews earns its revenue from payments for distribution, banner advertising, advertising and also from sponsorship support which can be in monetary value or as in-kind (barter) arrangements. eTurboNews also earns income from devising specialized PR and marketing solutions through its eTurbo Communications division.
In the field of travel trade information distribution, eTurboNews gives added value by its instant global reach, targeting travel trade professionals and media outlets (journalists and newspapers, magazines, broadcasters and online services), on an email distribution list of over a quarter of a million opt-in subscribers worldwide.
eTurboNews also adds value to the distribution of travel trade news by being to call on a network of in-country representatives, correspondents and analysts to provide focused news reports relevant to the travel trade from close to events faster than the general public media.
eTurboNews also adds value by hosting a discussion forum and weblog related to travel and tourism which provides interaction, information, and feedback from readers.
eTN Corporation Group:
Oldest established global e-news publication in the world. Established in 1999, daily email editions since 2001.
- Readership: 230,000 travel industry professionals, 17,000 journalists, 1.3 million average consumers
- Geographical reach:30% North America, 30% in Europe, strong in Africa, Gulf Region & Middle East, Central, East and Southern Asia, Australia and Pacific. Limited in South America, China.
- TravelWireNews: Truly international content with a touch of travel, tourism and human rights. 200+ articles a day.
- eTurboNews: Travel Industry professionals worldwide including selling trade, MICE, PR, aviation, hospitality, associations, governments, and media.1-3 feature articles, 10-25 news articles a day.
- eTN.travel: Travel Industry professionals worldwide: Most readers find etn.travel through links and partnerships.
- WorldTourismWire: Top leaders within UNWTO, WTTC, ETOA, ICTP, PATA, IIPT, IGLTA and other organizations. CEO of major companies and heads of tourism boards and CVB’s. 1-3 articles a week.
- www.meetings.travel: Target readers are buyers and sellers in the Meeting and Incentive Travel Industry.
- www.aviation.travel: News about airlines, airports, and organization in the aviation world including updates on people who run this industry.
- HawaiiTourismAssociation.com: Tourism blog about Hawaii.
- hawaiinews.online News about Hawaii for visitors and locals
- Travelindustrydeals: Travel agents interested to learn about sales tools and special offers.10-20 offers a week.
- wines.travel: A portal for wine, gourmet, luxury and travel
- Gaytourism.travel: Trade and travelers interested in LGBT travel and tourism.
- Forimmediaterelease.net: Journalists interested in travel and tourism updates. 5-10 release postings a day.
- eTurboNews.de: German language travel professionals. 2-5 articles a day.
- Worldtourismevents: Event listings and promotions.
- International Coalition of Tourism Partners (ICTP)
- TravelWireNews newsletter TravelWireNews: Updates every 3 hours reaching 72,000 + subscribers
- eTN Breaking Travel News Hourly updates (or when breaking news happens on the travel & tourism industry: 45,200 subscribers
- eTN Daily: Daily newsletter for the global travel & Tourism Industry: 151,200 subscribers
- eTN Weekly: Weekly newsletter for the Travel & Tourism Industry: 12,100 subscribers
- WorldTourismWire: Newsletter for Tourism Leaders, Ministers of Tourism and heads of associations, and CEO’s of major companies: 7,100 subscribers
- ForImmediaterelease: Daily update for journalists interested in travel & tourism news: 17,000 subscribers
- Meetings.travel: Weekly or more updates for buyers and sellers in the MICE industry, 12,100 readers.
- Aviation.travel:Weekly or more updates on airports, airlines, and about issues relevant to the aviation world.
- Gaytourism: News updates for LGBT travelers and travel Industry: 6,800 readers
- Wines.travel weekly newsletter to 1100+ readers Updates about Wines, Gourmet and Luxury Travel & Tourism issues: 1,100 readers
- Hawaiinews.online: Uupdates on Hawaii and Hawaii Tourism: 5,600 readers
- Travelindustrydeals twice weekly update for 68,000+ travel agents worldwird (sales messages)
- eTurboNews German language edition: Twice a week reaching 8,001 subscribers
Social Media and News Portal Exposure:
- Google News inclusion: eTurboNews – Forimmediaterelease
- EIN News
- Hindustan Times, Business-Travel, MICE Update, Aviation Executives, TravelTalkMedia and many more
- Facebook: eTurboNews – etn.travel – TravelWireNews – worldtourismevents – ICTP – gaytourismusa – hawaiinews
- Partner networks including EIN, CNN Task Group, Aviation Group, Hindustan Times and others.
- Google PLUS: eTurboNews – eTN
- Linkedin: eTurboNews – eTN
- TWITTER: eTurboNews – CNN_Newstrend – WorldTourismNow – HawaiiTalk – TourismPartners – TravelAndWines – eTurboNews in German – GAYTOURISM
- YOUTUBE: eTurboNews
- Instagram: eTurboNews
- click to view a sample report
How to post your release?
(paid and free options)