Forrest Hills Mountain Resort is located in Dahlonega and situated on 140 acres in the north Georgia mountains. This boutique resort has been family owned and operated for over 30 years and features over 100 rooms including 1-, 2-, 8-, 12-, and 16-room cabins; a restaurant; day spa; outdoor pool; volleyball courts; fitness center; plus walking trails; and is the home of Gold City Corral Riding Stables.
Enjoy this special 6 day/5-night Summer Family Fun Week available June 28 – July 3, 2009.
This package includes a daily agenda featuring:
– 5 nights accommodations
– Guest reception on the night of arrival
– Home-style dinners on 3 nights
– Scenic, horse-drawn wagon ride with a cookout one night
– Hot, southern-style breakfasts daily
– Hip hop dance lessons available daily after breakfast
– Pool party with a water slide and cookout one afternoon
– Entrance to the Kangaroo Conservation Center OR Amicalola Deer Park
– A picnic lunch for you and your family to enjoy at Amicalola Falls State Park
– For the grand finale there will be a teen dance and pizza party while the parents get to enjoy a romantic, candle-lit dinner in a separate dining room! (Baby sitting is available with advance notice.)
Choose a room or cabin to suit your family’s vacation wants and budget! This all-inclusive package price includes a family of 3.
Lodge Room: Only US$999
1-bedroom Cabin: US$1170
Bi-level King Suite: US$1352
Additional guests: US$257 per person
Children ages 4-11: Just US$199
3 & Under are FREE
Tax and gratuity not included
Call 800-654-6313 or 770-534-3244 for reservations & details or visit www.ForrestHillsResort.com.