Reunion Island presents Net Managers Shanghai
Net Managers is an event dedicated to online tourism operation. The 9th edition of this digital tourism experience, this professional event is organized by Shanghai Eventiz from June 3-7, 2014.
Net Managers is an event dedicated to online tourism operation. The 9th edition of this digital tourism experience, this professional event is organized by Shanghai Eventiz from June 3-7, 2014. This 9th edition of Net Managers will highlight the best practices of digital work and give the floor to the experts. This event also provides an opportunity to better understand the Chinese market whose codes differ from western destinations.
Reunion Island Tourism (IRT) is a partner in the 9th edition of Net Managers, which this year takes place under the theme of digital intelligence. Participants will share five days of best practices of e –tourism and will also discuss the Chinese market, its digital face positioning, and the opportunities it represents for the meeting destination.
Since January 27, Chinese tourists wishing to visit territories overseas can obtain a visa within 48 hours. This new measure was announced in a letter from Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius, confirming the extension to Reunion Island and easing the device of short-stay visas for Chinese nationals.
Organizers of Net Managers will also make available to participants the best of the worldwide web through:
– The presence of the biggest players’ online sales;
– The provision of technology solutions;
– Exposure of the latest online marketing; and
– Linking with a representative panel of makers of tourism.
Current Status of Digital China:
– 600 million users;
– 600 million users Weixin (WeChat) and 100 million users outside of the borders;
– 272 million online shoppers;
– 120 million unique visitors per month on Youku video hosting site;
– 430 million smartphone owners;
– 70% of new Chinese web users are mobile users; and
– 91.7 % of Chinese tourists use Sina Weibo during their travels.
China is also:
– 100 million tourists outside the country;
– 1.5 million tourists in France;
– A diaspora which represents 30 million people worldwide, including 600,000 in France; and
– 10 million people who speak English.
The Net Managers program provides conferences, workshops, and networking for decision-makers and tourism attaches in the New Technologies of Information and Communication (NTIC).