Honeymooning in Krabi
Krabi has long been one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations in Thailand… The brand new luxurious Amari Vogue Resort located on pristine Tub Kaek Beach, offers an idyllic setting for honeymooners. Perfect for celebrating new vows or rekindling old flames, amidst the beautiful surroundings of a verdant tropical forest and a warm sandy beach, romance is definitely in the air!
On the Andaman coast, Krabi, with an endless supply of idyllic places to explore, offers an abundance of activities for relaxing, getting fit, staying healthy or indulging. Truly an incredible experience!
The charm of the region is undeniably magnificent and very distinctive. Seen from the shore, small and large islands are dotted along the horizon, just waiting to be explored. Krabi has more than 130 islands, including the famous Phi Phi islands. Picture beautiful long white sandy beaches…
Popular activities around Krabi and to the nearby islands are boat trips, canoeing, kayaking, snorkelling or scuba diving, for which the region is renowned. There are also numerous waterfalls and caves to discover, as well as beautiful rock formations. For more vigourous exertion, there is rockclimbing, jet skiing, wakeboarding, skydiving and much more…
If shopping is more your style, then there’s nothing to complain about, as there’s always time for a shopping spree. There are a number of both local and international shops by the beaches and in the town.
Krabi is no longer just the domain of the adventure seeking backpacker. Luxurious comfort can be found at Amari Vogue Resort, located on pristine Tub Kaek Beach. Surrounded by verdant forest and caressed by sea breezes, the resort provides 5-star accommodation with 57 exclusive guestrooms and suites. www.amari.com/vogue
Top 10 Things to Do in Krabi
Krabi is a destination much favoured for its striking natural beauty. With an abundance of beautiful beaches, islands, waterfalls and other wonderful manmade attractions, there are numerous activities to enjoy. For a brief or longer stay, visitors to Krabi should not miss out on the top ten things to do, recommended by Amari Vogue Resort:
1. Rent a long tail boat and take some packed lunchboxes along, to explore the surreal beauty of Hong Island, named after its hollowed out shape. The ‘Hong’ (meaning ‘room’) is in the middle of the island, formed by limestone rocks.
2. Kayak to Ao Thalene, a peaceful lush mangrove, where the delicate balance of nature is perfectly maintained – simply an amazing sight to see!
3. Visit Railey – one of Thailand’s most sought-after beaches – with its stunning limestone cliffs, white sandy beaches, including the Princess Cave Beach. Railey is ideal for lazing on the beach or getting active with some rockclimbing.
4. Discover the secret jungle lagoon in Khao Pra Bang Khram Wildlife Sanctuary. Enter through lush green jungle, to find a glistening emerald lagoon on the other side…
5. Go jungle trekking, where extreme excitement awaits! Adventure seekers delight in various trails, such as Khao Phanom Bencha and Kao Pra Bang Khram.
6. Make a day of scuba diving and snorkelling. The underwater world of the Krabi province is a must-see, especially the popular spot of the Phi Phi Islands.
7. Watch the sunset by the beach, while enjoying delicious cuisine – simple but extraordinary! Tub Kaek Beach provides and idyllic setting, with a backdrop of small islands dotted along the horizon, while the sun gleams and glitters across the water in brilliant colour.
8. Try out elephant trekking – there are many ways to explore the spectacular natural environment of Krabi, but being on the back of an elephant is an unforgettable experience!
9. Visit the Tiger Cave Temple, a quiet and peaceful atmosphere for meditation. There are two passages, 1200 steps up to the hilltop, where the striking view is worth the sweating! And 130 steps up to the monks’ cottages.
10. Be pampered and massages at Sivara Spa. Surrounded by water pools and natural beauty, caressed by cool breezes, enjoy the expert healing touch of trained therapists, as body, mind and soul are rejuvenated and relaxed – you deserve it after all that activity!
For more info on Krabi visit