BAHRAIN – The annual Oil & Gas Maintenance Technology / Pipeline Rehabilitation & Maintenance conference and exhibition, hosted by Saudi Aramco and BAPCO, working with the event owner and producer, PennWell, has announced the preliminary conference program for the annual event.
Held under the Patronage of H.E. Dr Abdul Bin Ali Mirza, Minister of Oil & Gas Affairs & chairman, National Oil & Gas Authority, the event will also see keynote addresses from Mr. Addulkarim Jaffer Al-Sayed, chief executive, BAPCO alongside Mr. Amer Al Sulaim, executive director of Industrial Services, Saudi Aramco.
The conference program aims to deliver quality content with many leading industry speakers from the region and beyond. Session topics include Maintenance Program Management, Asset Management Strategies, Inspecting & Monitoring, Prevention, Response & Repair, Risk & Integrity Management, Pipeline Inspection, Pipelines: Black Powder, Pipeline Related Products, and much more.
Industry speakers and their presentations include:
– Abdel Kader Attou of Qatargas Operating Company will be discussing ‘LNG Mega Trains: Maintenance Strategies for New Technologies – Experiences’
– Oguzhan Akyener from the Turkish Petroleum Company will talk about ‘The Importance of Effective Asset Management & Project Orientated Structure for an Oil Company in the Oil Race’
– Mahmoud Saad Zaher from ADCO will present on ‘Surge Arresters in Transmission Lines’
– Erika Santana & M. Nicolette, Petrobas, Brazil will be looking at the ‘Fitness-for-Purpose Assessment of Hydrotest Conditions: How to Eliminate Uneccesary Conservatism’
– Nadhir I. Al-Nasri for Saudi Aramco will discuss the ‘Challenges of Pipeline Construction’
A full conference program can be viewed at www.oilandgasmaintenance.com .
Event director, Frances Webb, said: “This is an important conference for the industry at an exciting time in the region. The content of the conference aims to discuss the relevant topics and issues high on the industry agenda, from both a technical and strategic aspect.
“We would like to thank the Oil & Gas Maintenance Technology / Pipeline Rehabilitation & Maintenance Advisory Board of industry experts for their active involvement in the production of the conference program, which will deliver real opportunities and unique information and learning for oil and gas maintenance and pipeline rehabilitation.”
An exhibition showcasing products, technologies, and services from global and regional companies will be held concurrently with the conference, bringing together hundreds of exhibitors and attendees from around the world for three days of education, networking, and new business development.
For further details of exhibitors and participants, visit Oil & Gas Maintenance Technology / Pipeline Rehabilitation & Maintenance at www.oilandgasmaintenance.com / www.pipeline-rehab.com .