The secrets of the emarketing arts for tourism
Today, e-marketing has become one of the essentials of business success.
Today, e-marketing has become one of the essentials of business success. Every day, hundreds of million users (buyers) come to the Internet looking for services and products from all over the world creating the largest market in humanity.
The E-Marketing Arts for Tourism conference being held from February 25-26, 2010 at the Moevenpick Hotel in Beirut, Lebanon, will engage e-marketing experts from all over the world to share their knowledge and experience about e-marketing techniques, such as SEO – Search Engine Optimization, SEM – Search Engine Marketing, online PR, social networks marketing, and online ad campaigns.
E-marketing plans contain a variety of policies for short- and long-term demand of the site, which ensures more repeat visitors, thereby ensuring an increase in sales. These special techniques are known as “E-Marketing Arts.”
This conference will help participants to:
– Develop e-tourism worldwide in order to increase revenues and sustainability, specifically in developing countries.
– Encourage tourists to plan their trips electronically to create channels between and within countries such as the Middle East, Latin America, North African countries, and Africa.
– Create awareness, as well as educate and update the travel industry with the latest e-travel strategies.
– Enforce legislation and intellectual property rights by making recommendations to governments to issue unified laws and the possibility of creating new codes of the law, locally and internationally, to protect electronic transactions.
– Increase the knowledge of e-tourism through educational programs and training.
– Enable tourism providers to achieve maximum return on their advertising investment more effectively in the minimum time necessary.
The event is being organized by Dr. Hossam Darwish, coordinator of the conference, and an Internet marketing consultant, as well as secretary general for the International Organization for the E-Tourism Industry, “IOETI,” general manager and board member of the Electronic Union for the Travel Industry and president of the Arab E-Tourism Council Emanated from the League of Arab States and Rapporteur of the Arab International E-Tourism and E-Marketing Conference.
A spectacular line up of regional and international speakers will provide the participating delegates with insight into some of the latest marketing trends and business practices for the tourism industry in the digital age:
– Michael Jackson, independent business, marketing, and communications expert who has worked with such companies as Virgin Atlantic, Microsoft, Nike, and HP
– Boris Kapitanovi, managing partner and director of Inventera, which provides technology and business process B2B and B2C solution in the travel and transport industry
– Mohamed El-Sayad, general manager of MSN Arabia, Maghreb, and Pakistan, the region’s leading network
– Damian Cook, founder and managing director of e-Tourism Africa, a major continental initiative to develop online tourism in Africa
– Anders Boelskifte Mogensen, founding partner of Seismonaut.com, a strategic innovation and concept consultancy
Sponsors: Yahoo – maktoob.com – MSN Arabia – travel system – EMC – Middle East E page – Amadeus Lebanon – MEA – E page Middle East – Travel system Lebanon – YAHOO
Registration is US$375 per delegate and includes attending all sessions over two days with two lunches and coffee breaks. Attendance attestation is certified and sealed by IOETI.
To register and for further information, contact Dr. Hossam Darwish at – mobile: + 961 71 452 365, email: [email protected]; web: www.ioeti.org/lebanon/index.htm .