Hong Kong – On the heels of winning both Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler magazines’ top Readers’ Choice awards yet again (16th and 18th years, respectively), ultra-luxe Crystal Cruises is adding more “World’s Best” to its roster by sailing to the magazines’ readers’ top-choice destinations worldwide.
In its published itineraries from now through early 2014, Crystal will be visiting eight of Travel + Leisure’s top ten overall worldwide destinations, all ten top islands in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the South Pacific, plus 70-100% of the top cities shortlisted in the magazine’s seven designated global regions. Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony will also be sailing to 32 of 37 top coastal (or near-coastal) cities currently listed in Condé Nast Traveler’s November “Best in the World” issue.
The two premiere travel magazines poll readers annually for favorite international travel providers and locales. Crystal’s upcoming voyages include twenty regional #1’s and a majority of the top-ranked islands and shoreside cities, including:
· ASIA: Bali, Phuket, Tokyo, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh, Singapore
· EUROPE: Cyclades (Santorini, Mykonos), Barcelona, Mallorca, Venice, Bruges, Sicily, Madeira, Shetland Islands
· U.S.: NY, San Francisco, Savannah, Seattle, Boston, Honolulu/Hawaiian Islands
· CANADA: Vancouver, Victoria/Vancouver Island, Quebec City, Montréal, Newfoundland
· MEXICO, CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Puerto Vallarta, Panama City, Los Cabos, Roatán, Cozumel
· CARIBBEAN, BERMUDA, & BAHAMAS: St. Barts, St. Lucia, St. Martin, Caymans, BVIs
· AFRICA & THE MIDDLE EAST: Cape Town
· OCEANIA: Sydney, Melbourne, Christchurch, Auckland, Moorea, Bora-Bora, Fiji, Cook Islands