MALDIVES – Jumeirah Dhevanafushi, Jumeirah Group’s first property on the Maldives and an exclusive all-suite resort, announced today the opening of the Ocean Pearls, a cluster of water villas located 800 meters from the main island, suspended on platforms above the most iridescent sea in the world and entirely self dependent.
Offering its own distinctive identity and atmosphere, the Ocean Pearls offer a unique over-water concept where guests feel as though they are truly in the middle of the ocean. Each Ocean Revive (270m2) and Ocean Sanctuary (340m2) villa has a tall living room with superb views out over the ocean. Guests can relax outdoors in their sunken bathtub on the deck, with direct access to their private pool, or bask on their own sun deck with a few steps leading them directly into the Indian Ocean.
The Ocean Pearls offer enough facilities to keep guests entertained, with a shared infinity pool, bar, restaurant, in-house dining, library, and spa treatment rooms; guests who wish to explore the main island and the region have also full access to the facilities and a 24/7 boat limousine service at their disposal.
Johara, the Ocean Pearls restaurant, offers guests a culinary journey with award-winning chefs and menus created using the world’s finest ingredients. The concept is lounge dining contemporary cuisine with influences of Japanese, Southeast Asian, and Maldivian. Guests can opt for full-size dishes or choose a selection and dine tapas-style.
Overview of facilities and services at the Ocean Pearls:
– 24-hour private butler service
– Exclusive suspended Talise Spa treatment room
– Two-tiered, infinity edge pool overlooking the ocean
– Elevated library for tranquil moments
– Johara restaurant, serving seafood specialties
– Circular arrival jetty, over-water hammock, day beds, and service bar
– Guests at the Ocean Pearls also have full access to all of the facilities and services at the main island resort