Quake strikes Aalo in Arunachal Pradesh India
A strong 6.1 earthquake struck 25 miles from Aalo, Arunachal Pradesh in India today, April 23, 2019, at 20:15:50 UTC. The tremor was felt in Bangladesh India, Myanmar (Burma), and Bhutan.
There have been no reports of destruction of injuries as of this time.
The quake occurred at a depth of 9 km.
Google News, Bing News, Yahoo News, 200+ publications
- 40.0 km (24.8 mi) NW of Along, India
- 86.8 km (53.8 mi) WNW of Pasighat, India
- 97.6 km (60.5 mi) N of Silapathar, India
- 108.6 km (67.3 mi) N of Dhemaji, India
- 179.2 km (111.1 mi) NNE of Itanagar, India