UNIGLOBE Travel agencies in BC, Ontario and Quebec named to Air Canada Circle of Excellence
UNIGLOBE Travel agencies in Canada’s three largest provinces are among the 2019 winners of the Air Canada Circle of Excellence Award.
UNIGLOBE Travel agencies in Canada’s three largest provinces are among the 2019 winners of the Air Canada Circle of Excellence Award. The airline presents the annual award to top-performing agencies that demonstrate the highest standards of service delivery and expertise in Air Canada and Air Canada Vacations services and products.
This year’s UNIGLOBE Travel agency winners are:
- UNIGLOBE Groupe Voyages VP in Montreal, Quebec
- UNIGLOBE Le Centre De Voyages in Dorval, Quebec
- UNIGLOBE McTavish Travel in Oakville, Ontario
- UNIGLOBE Peerless Travel in Thornhill, Ontario
- UNIGLOBE Specialty Travel in Vancouver, BC
- UNIGLOBE Sportscorp Travel Ltd. In Bolton, Ontario
- UNIGLOBE The Premiere Travel Group in Ottawa, Ontario
- UNIGLOBE Voyages Gam Sps Travel Inc. in Montreal, Quebec
- UNIGLOBE Voyages Lexus, with locations in Montreal and Ottawa
“As a 100% Canadian-owned and operated company, it is especially meaningful to receive this award from one of our longest-standing airline partners,” says UNIGLOBE president and chief operating officer Martin Charlwood. “I congratulate our incredibly talented travel professionals in BC, Ontario and Quebec for earning this award. I also thank our friends at Air Canada for recognizing the contributions and value of UNIGLOBE and all travel professionals to Canada’s airline industry.”
Google News, Bing News, Yahoo News, 200+ publications
Working globally to serve clients locally across more than 60 countries, UNIGLOBE Travel leverages current technologies and preferred vendor pricing to save clients time and money on business and vacation travel planning. Since 1981, corporate and leisure travelers have depended on the UNIGLOBE brand to deliver results and experiences that go beyond expectations. Uniglobe Travel International Limited Partnership is headquartered in Vancouver,
NOTE: This article has been updated from a previous post.