Mahanakhon SkyWalk: Bangkok has a New World Class Tourist Attraction
Mahanakhon SkyWalk in Bangkok is open for visitors. Thailand's highest 360-degree observation deck and rooftop bar at 314 meters high, offering spectacular panoramic views of the city from Thailand's tallest building.
Mahanakhon SkyWalk in Bangkok is open for visitors. Thailand’s highest 360-degree observation deck and rooftop bar at 314 meters high, offering spectacular panoramic views of the city from Thailand’s tallest building.
The new premium attraction opened its doors to the public on 16 November 2018. Located on the 74th, 75th and 78th floor of the King Power Mahanakhon Building, highlights of the indoor and outdoor observation deck include one of the world’s largest glass tray floors, Thailand’s highest Rooftop Bar, and Thailand’s fastest video-themed elevators — which allows visitors to ascend to the 74th floor in 50 seconds. Located in the heart of Bangkok’s central business district and directly connected to Chong Nonsi BTS station, the attraction is to become a global landmark destination that transforms Thailand’s tourism scene into a truly international force.
Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, CEO of King Power Mahanakhon, said, “The launch of Mahanakhon SkyWalk, Thailand’s highest 360-degree Observation Deck and Rooftop Bar sets a new milestone in King Power’s history. As a Thai company, we are extremely proud to create a new landmark in the heart of Bangkok that enhances Thailand’s tourism image as a phenomenal world-class travel destination. The new attraction is the first of its kind in Thailand to offer a completely new experience and impressive perspective on Bangkok’s skyline.”
Mahanakhon SkyWalk is being promoted to both Thai and foreign visitors in order to stimulate the nation’s economy and long-term spending while sustainably enhancing its tourism and retail industries.
Mahanakhon SkyWalk consists of:
- 1st Floor: Lobby, main entrance and ticket counter for Mahanakhon SkyWalk. After purchasing tickets, visitors will proceed to the elevator boarding area via a Bangkok-themed digital corridor. Experience Thailand’s fastest elevators and reach the 74th floor in 50 seconds.
- 74th Floor: Indoor Observation Deck. Experience 360-degree panoramic views and learn about Bangkok’s key landmark destinations through interactive screens and an Augmented Reality experience. Send postcards to loved ones from Thailand’s highest post-box!
- 75th Floor: Mezzanine, Restroom facilities, and Glass elevator boarding area
- 78th Floor: Rooftop area and outdoor observation deck with the following highlights:
- Glass Tray, one of the world’s largest glass tray floors at a height of 310 meters.
- The Peak, Bangkok’s highest viewpoint at 314 meters up from ground level.
- Thailand’s highest rooftop bar with signature drinks and cocktails.
Visitors can enjoy direct BTS Skytrain access to the attraction via Chong Nonsi Station, exit 3. (Conveniently located 3 stations away from Siam BTS Station). The attraction is open daily from 10.00 – 24.00 hrs, with the last admission at 23.00hrs.