African Tourism Board enhances tourism through Public-Private Partnerships
In partnership with public and private sector members, the African Tourism Board (ATB) enhances the sustainable growth, value, and quality of travel and tourism in Africa. It provides leadership and counsel on an individual and collective basis to its member organizations.
The Association is expanding on opportunities for marketing, public relations, investments, branding, promoting, and establishing niche markets, and new board members have been joining the organization before the upcoming soft launch of ATB taking place on Monday, November 5, at 1400 hours during World Travel Market in London.
200 top tourism leaders, including ministers from many African countries, as well as Dr. Taleb Rifai, former UNWTO Secretary General, are scheduled to attend the event at WTM.
Click here to find out more about the African Tourism Board meeting on November 5 and to register.
ATB is internationally acclaimed for acting as a catalyst for the responsible development of travel and tourism to, from, and within the African region. The Board is part of the International Coalition of Tourism Partners (ICTP), and provides aligned advocacy, insightful research, and innovative events to its members.
Private-Public-Private Partnership Board Members:
– George Shaw, UK, marketing consultant to tour companies and organizations
– Limfenyuy Kongnso Cyrille, Cameroon, travel consultant and lecturer of travel and tourism
– Anton Vosloo, Botswana, inbound tour operator and marketing consultancy
– Sydney Pierre, Lux Resort Hotels, Mauritius, founder member and senior executive of LUX* Resorts & Hotels
– Hermann Man, Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire, international marketing operator
– Delina Alwanger, Zimbabwe Tour Operators’ Association, public relations and marketing
– Frank Mustaff, managing director/senior partner Horwath HTL, Rwanda
– Alisha Kirk, Johannesburg, South Africa, travel industry
– Junisa Precious Gbeteh Sallu Kallon, Sierra Leone, chief executive officer, Juninnho Investments Company Limited
– Pamela Ateka, founder, Community Focus Group
– Samuel Bayon, Sierra Leone, head of department and dean of faculty management, Africa University
– Jesse Chang, China, managing partner, TransAsia Lawyers
– Thomas Müller, Namibia, consultant, assisted Namibia Qualifications Authority
– Sharon Gilbert-Rivett, South Africa, sustainable tourism and safari consultant
– Tony Smith, iFREE GROUP, Hong Kong, China, associate director
– Jamal Boujrad, Morocco, consultant; president, Association of Former Moroccan National Tourist Office Employees
– Juninnho Investments Company Limited, Freetown, Sierra Leone
ABOUT THE AFRICAN TOURISM BOARD
Founded in 2018, the African Tourism Board (ATB) is an association that is internationally acclaimed for acting as a catalyst for the responsible development of travel and tourism to and from the African region. The African Tourism Board is part of the International Coalition of Tourism Partners (ICTP).
The Association provides aligned advocacy, insightful research, and innovative events to its members.
In partnership with private and public sector members, ATB enhances the sustainable growth, value, and quality of travel and tourism to, from, and within Africa. The Association provides leadership and counsel on an individual and collective basis to its member organizations. ATB is rapidly expanding opportunities for marketing, public relations, investments, branding, promoting, and establishing niche markets.