The Maldives launches holiday competition at World Travel Market 2018
The Maldives is offering one lucky travel agent the chance to win a five-night accommodation prize with MO Hotels and Resorts in the Maldives at this year’s World Travel Market.
To enter the competition, agents should visit the Visit Maldives stand AS140 at World Travel Market 2018 to simply drop off a business card or complete a contact form which will be entered into a raffle draw.
The prize is for two people and includes three nights’ accommodation in a double room on a full-board basis at MO Hotel and two nights’ accommodation in a double room on a full-board basis at Novina Hotel, including domestic transfers.
Situated a 45-minute flight from Velana International Airport to Kahdhdhoo Airport, Laamu Atoll, and just a short 10-minute speedboat journey, MO Hotel offers a variety of fantastic facilities including a private beach, lush gardens, swimming pool as well as water-sports such as night fishing, snorkelling and diving in the surrounding coral reefs. Following the stay at MO Hotel the winner will be whisked off to Malé City for two nights’ accommodation at Novina Hotel, perfectly located for sightseeing at local attractions such as the National Museum and Republic Square and only a 10 minutes away from the international airport via a local Dhoni ferry transfer.
The winner will be announced at the end of World Travel Market on Thursday 8th November via the Visit Maldives social media channels.
Competition Terms and Conditions
• Winner will be announced on Thursday 8th November 2018 and informed via social media / email
• The competition is only available to staff members of travel agencies in the UK
• Blackout periods apply for travel
• Travel to be completed between 1st February 2019 – 1st August 2019
• Prize includes three nights’ accommodation on a full-board basis at MO Hotel and two nights’ accommodation on a full-board basis at Novina including domestic transfers
• Prize does not include international flights