Bali Indonesia struck by 6.0 magnitude earthquake
Tourists and residents in Bali were awakened by another terrifying earthquake this morning. A magnitude 6.0 quake struck at around 4:00 a.m. Bali time causing a moment of panic.
When the quake hit, it shook for approximately 10 seconds, causing some hotel guests in Nusa Dua to feel the building. The earthquake began in the Bali Sea and was felt in the capital of the East Java province, Surabaya, around 200 kilometers from Situbondo, the town closest to the epicenter of the quake.
No reports of damage or casualties have been reported, and no tsunami alert has been issued.
Location: 7.449S 114.453E
Depth: 10 km
• 33.2 km (20.6 mi) SSE of Pabungkon Daja, Indonesia
• 49.5 km (30.7 mi) NE of Panji, Indonesia
• 56.5 km (35.1 mi) ENE of Situbondo, Indonesia
• 60.2 km (37.3 mi) N of Wongsorejo, Indonesia
• 157.3 km (97.5 mi) NNW of Denpasar, Indonesia