Why should adults have all the fun in the spa? Two Corinthia Hotels have announced a children’s spa treatment menu to pamper the little ones and introduce them to the wonders of relaxation.
Mini luxurious spa experiences are available at Corinthia Hotel Lisbon’s award-winning Spa and Wellness Club spread over 3,500 sq m (approx. 11,500 sq ft) of sophisticated and exclusive facilities. There is also a Spa Kids Menu at the Apollo Day Spa inside Corinthia St George’s Bay in Malta, the only resort property in Corinthia’s portfolio of luxury, five-star hotels around the world.
The children’s spa in Lisbon is geared to boys and girls aged 4-12 years old, whereas the Spa Kids Menu in St George’s Bay, Malta, is for boys and girls who are 8 years and above.
The range of mini treatments are:
At Corinthia Hotel Lisbon
• Mini manicure/pedicure
• Doll’s Face Facial Treatment
• Unicorn Massage
• Superhero foot massage
• Warrior back massage
• Mummy & Me/ Daddy & Me spa treatments in the Spa Suite including bubble bath, back massage and mini facial
At Corinthia St George’s Bay, Malta
• Fruity Fab Facial
• Acne Attack Facial
• Heavenly Massage
• Fancy Fingers Manicure
• Fancy Toes Pedicure
• Mother & Daughter Paradise Massage
• Father & Son Chill Out Massage
• Mother & Daughter Manicure Special
• Mother & Daughter Pedicure Special
• Dream Spa Party for Girls (min five girls) including welcome drink, robe, manicure, pedicure, fruity mini facial, back/foot massage and use of indoor pool & Jacuzzi