Recent new nominees of the My Planet Travel Awards 2011 include Fly Dubai in the Best Airline category; Shine Adventures, Best International Travel Agent; The Beau-Rivage Palace, Lausanne, Best Hotel in Europe; and Rehana Hotels & Resorts, Best Resort for Family Holidays.
These new nominees signed up after a successful Moscow International Travel and Tourism Exhibition. Benefits which all nominees are receiving include:
• Company profile translated and published on the My Planet Travel Awards websites (www.myplanetawards.com & www.myplanetawards.ru )
• Provision of exclusive e-buttons and logos customized with name of nominee and logo of My Planet Travel Awards
• Company news translated and published in the news section of awards website ( http://www.myplanetawards.ru/the-awards/news/ )
• Use of social media platforms through the award’s Russian Twitter, Vkontake and Facebook pages
• Editorial opportunities through international media partners, such as interviews with Travel Daily News (e.g., http://tinyurl.com/3e5c7eb )
Furthermore, each nominee is donating prizes used to engage the Russian public through competitions in leading Russian magazines, such as Voyage, Wedding Magazine, and Grazia.
These and many more opportunities are available for nominees. To see who has already signed up, go to: http://myplanetawards.com/nominees/list-of-nominees/ .
All participants benefit from extensive promotional opportunities during the voting period, which runs from June 1 to September 10. Nominations close on May 31. To be represented in the My Planet Travel Awards 2011 register at: http://www.myplanetawards.com/nominees/registration/ .