Seychelles President Mr. James Michel has appointed this week the Board of Directors of the Seychelles Civil Aviation Authority for a period of two years, with effect from January 24, 2011.
The Chairman of the Authority remains Ambassador Maurice Loustau-Lalanne, and the Chief Executive Officer remains Mr. Gilbert Faure.
Other board members are:
• Mr. Alain St. Ange – Chief Executive Officer of the Seychelles Tourism Board
• Mr. David Bianchi – Department of Transport, MHAETE
• Mr. Wills Agricole- Department of Environment, MHAETE
• Mr. Damien Thesee – Ministry of Finance
• Mr. Conrad Mederick – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
• Ms. Samantha Aglae – Attorney General’s Office
• Mr. Philip Morin – Department of Energy, MHAETE