This conference brings together representatives from the National Tourism Administrations, regional and local tourism destinations, the industry, and the academia from different parts of the world. The conference will address the challenge for destination management to weather the storm of the global recession.
– The impact of the global economic crisis on tourism destinations
– The need for successful marketing to mitigate the impact
– Creating opportunities for the future
– United Nations World Tourism Organization
– Government of China
– China National Tourism Organization
– People’s Municipal Government of Hangzhou
– Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA)
WHERE AND WHEN?
September 21-22, 2009
Media wishing to attend are invited to contact UNWTO´s Media Section at [email protected]
For complete information, visit: