The organizers of the ATC (Air Traffic Control) Global conference & exhibition are delighted to announce an important new event focused on the Middle East. With the full support and endorsement of the UAE’s General Civil Aviation Authority, the ATC Global Middle East Conference will take place in Abu Dhabi on December 14-15, 2009.
“The GCAA is delighted to be partnering with ATC Global on this prestigious event. We see this conference as a vital medium for promoting the importance of ATM (Air Traffic Management) in the Middle East and give it our full support and backing,” commented the GCAA director general, H.E. Saif Mohammed al-Suwaidi.
The two-day conference features a comprehensive, fully-researched program, which will give an in-depth, independent insight into the regional ATM revolution. Speakers already confirmed include:
– H.E. Saif Mohammed al-Suwaidi, director general, GCAA
– Majdi Sabri, regional vice president – Middle East & North Africa, IATA
– Brahim Lakhlifi, director of air navigation, Office National Des Aeroports (ONDA), Morocco
– Henry Nkondokaya, executive vice-president – Africa & Middle East, IFATCA
– Alex Hendriks, deputy director – Network Development, EUROCONTROL
In addition to the conference, optional workshops, the conference dinner, and a wide range of global sponsors will provide unparalleled networking opportunities for ATM stakeholders from the Middle East, North Africa, Western Asia, and surrounding areas.
Full details of the conference, including the latest program and speakers, as well as details on how to register, can be found at www.atcglobalme.com.