Recognized as the host hotel for the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, New York’s Hotel Pennsylvania is ready for another successful year of hosting all canine hopefuls taking part in the 142nd Annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show on February 12th and 13th, 2018. The World’s Most ‘Pup-ular’ Hotel will once again be offering exclusive services and amenities that continue to make it the ‘Top Dog’ of hotels.
The Groups, Junior Showmanship Finals and important Best In Show will be held at Madison Square Garden, directly across the street from Hotel Pennsylvania. Only the Breed judging and benching will take place at Piers 92/94. The Westminster Kennel Club has arranged exclusive shuttle buses to transport exhibitors, guests and spectators directly from Hotel Pennsylvania to Piers 92/94 throughout each day.
New York’s Hotel Pennsylvania is the only hotel for Westminster competitors and they know it. From hosting ‘pup’tual Westminster wedding ceremonies to the annual star-studded Pet Fashion Show, the ‘Five-Paw’ hotel always goes the extra mile. To prepare for this special event, the hotel is setting up a variety of exclusive onsite events and amenities to coincide with the Show exclusively for guests, including:
• The exclusive Room To Groom S’paw’, the largest in-door doggie spa in all of New York, which offers canines everything they need to get ready for the Show: bathing tubs, dog grooming area, exercise/fitness area, and an in-house relieving area.
• Direct shuttle bus service exclusively for Dog Show exhibitors and spectators from the Hotel to Piers 92/94 each day (courtesy of Westminster).
• A welcome package for Westminster guests.
• Exclusive Progressive Dog Club events.
• A live three-hour radio broadcast of Talkin’ Pets with Jon Patch.
• Our exclusive on-site Doggie Concierge will be attending to all canine requirements (such as ‘pup’arazzi interviews and hotel tours).
…and so much more!
“With the howl-idays over and the countdown on, we are ‘paws’-itively excited to be once again welcoming all Westminster VIP’s (Very Important Pooches),” said Gene Nicotra, General Manager/All Dogs’ Best Friend at New York’s Hotel Pennsylvania. “Our ‘paw’fect location, exclusive ‘paw’menities, and exciting events continue to be a treat for Westminster hopefuls and fans alike.”