Global CEO Erich Sixt speaking at North American HQ launch in Fort Lauderdale
Erich Sixt, CEO of Sixt SE will launch company's new North American corporate headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Sixt Rent-a-Car, the global luxury car rental service with more than 2,000 locations in over 100 countries, is renowned around the world for its one-of-a-kind “Signature Sixt Experience,” meeting the unique needs of each customer.
This Friday, the company welcomes Mr. Erich Sixt, CEO of Sixt SE, as he launches its new North American corporate headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Joined by elected officials, business leaders, and dignitaries, Mr. Sixt will detail his company’s track record in the U.S. since entering the market in 2011, explain why Ft. Lauderdale was chosen as Sixt’s North American headquarters, and offer his vision—not only for the future of Sixt but for the future of the mobility industry itself.
Facts about Sixt’s North American Headquarters:
● Sixt made a $10.4M investment in the building and construction of the new HQ.
● Sixt is creating 300 Jobs in Ft. Lauderdale over 5 years, with an average annual pay at $52,938.
● The new property contains approximately 128,750 SF (2.96 Acres) of commercial property. It is a 2 Floor Building.
● The property has 50,020 SF of interior area, 188 Parking Spaces, landscaped areas that contain trees, grass, and shrubs.
● The Building Sits in Spectrum Business Park, across the street from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (Foreign Trade Zone).
Details on Sixt’s North American Launch Event:
● When: Friday, November 17, 2017 @ 3:00pm ET
● Where: 1501 NW 49th Street, Suite 100, Ft Lauderdale FL 33309