A racing yacht once owned by the Queen is sailing into its new home in Edinburgh to become a tourist attraction.
The 63ft (19.2m) Bloodhound will be berthed alongside the Royal Yacht Britannia in the city’s Leith docks.
The vessel, built for US huntsman Isaac Bell in 1936, was bought by the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh in 1962.
The yacht was a regular sight, along with Britannia, on royal holidays in the Western Isles.
The Bloodhound was sold to The Royal Yacht Britannia Trust earlier this year by Tony and Cindy McGrail, who spent four years restoring it.
The yacht’s numerous racing victories include the Morgan Cup in 1936, the North Sea Race in 1949 and 1951, and the Lyme Bay Race in 1959 and 1965.