Hyatt Hotels & Resorts is delighted to announce that the Grand Hyatt brand has been named the ‘Best Business Hotel Brand in the World’ from the Business Traveller Asia-Pacific Awards 2017. This year marks the fifth year in a row and 13th year altogether that Grand Hyatt has received the prestigious title.
Individual Hyatt hotels across the region have also received the following awards:
• Best Business Hotel Brand in the World – Grand Hyatt
• Best Business Hotel in Asia-Pacific – Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
• Best Business Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City – Park Hyatt
• Best Business Hotel in Jakarta – Grand Hyatt
• Best Business Hotel in Macau – Grand Hyatt
• Best Business Hotel in Melbourne – Grand Hyatt
• Best Business Hotel in Shanghai – Grand Hyatt
• Best Business Hotel in Sydney – Park Hyatt
• Best Business Hotel in Tokyo – Park Hyatt
Every year, Business Traveller conducts a poll of its Asia-Pacific readers to identify the best in the hospitality industry. Marketing research company, Ipsos, then compiles the data to produce a list of winners.
“We are truly honored and grateful to be named the ‘Best Business Hotel Brand in the World’ for the 13th year. We would like to extend our sincere gratitude to Business Traveller’s Asia-Pacific readers for supporting us throughout the years and trusting in our brand,” remarked Carina Chorengel, Senior Vice President of Brands and Marketing for Hyatt Asia Pacific. “This achievement was made possible by our colleagues, who have devoted themselves to caring for guests and each other so they can be their very best.”
Each Grand Hyatt hotel seeks to engage with the communities it makes its home in and to design special moments for guests – this spirit was best captured in the brand’s video featuring hotels from around Asia Pacific, which provides a glimpse of how the brand turns ordinary moments into the extraordinary.