BITE 2009 executive committee moves forward
Bahrain International Travel Expo executive committee is moving forward with plans for BITE 2009, which will be held for the fifth successful year from May 14-16, 2009 at the Bahrain International Exh
Bahrain International Travel Expo executive committee is moving forward with plans for BITE 2009, which will be held for the fifth successful year from May 14-16, 2009 at the Bahrain International Exhibition & Convention Centre. BITE has established itself in the international travel exhibition map and has been showcased as the show that “Brings the World to Bahrain.”
“In order to ensure the growth of BITE in the years to come and make it ready for the new exhibition venue by 2011, the organizers, Magnum Events and Exhibitions Management – MEEM, have formed an executive committee to manage and recommend how the show can be taken forward,” said Mr. Hisham AlBaradie, chairman – MEEM.
The committee is comprised of the following representatives from Bahrain’s business tourism sector:
– Mr. Hisham Al Baradie, Chairman, Magnum Events & Exhibitions Management – MEEM
– Mr. Abraham John, Executive Director – MEEM
– Ms. Natasha Ridley, Project Manager – MEEM
– Ms. Debbie Stanford-Kristiansen, Acting CEO, Bahrain Exhibition & Convention Authority
– Mr. Bader Nasser, Head of Marketing, Ministry of Information – Tourism Affairs
– Mr. Isaac Mathew, General Manager, AlGosaibi Travel & ABTTA Board Member
Shaikh Salman bin Rashed Al Khalifa, Director HR & Financial Affairs, Capital Governate
– Mr. Steven Umfreville, Commercial Director, Bahrain International Circuit
– Ms. Karin Andrews, Director Business Travel, Ritz Carlton Bahrain Hotel & Spa
– Mr. Hameed Al Halwachi, Managing Director, Al Safir Hotel & Tower
Ms. Debbie Stanford-Kristiansen, with her vast international experience in the field of MICE and organizing exhibitions, was elected to be the chairperson of the BITE 2009 executive committee.