Award-winning European river cruise line AMAWATERWAYS announced its new “World’s Largest River Cruise Sale” (“WLRCS”) featuring “free airfare” on select departures in 2009 and 2010. This exceptional promotion replaces the line’s existing “WLRCS,” which launched earlier in October. Under the new promotion, AMAWATERWAYS’ all-inclusive premium cruise vacations start as low as US$1,899 per person for a 7-night European river cruise, including roundtrip airfare from New York. *
“We’re excited to be at the forefront of this year’s “World’s Largest Cruise Night” initiative, “said AMAWATERWAYS president, Rudi Schreiner. “Free airfare is an extremely attractive incentive that makes our fantastic river cruise vacations even more appealing. We’re offering the free air on a unique range of itineraries and land programs passengers won’t find elsewhere. That’s why we’ve named our promotion the ‘World’s Largest River Cruise Sale,’” added Schreiner.
The new WLRCS is valid for bookings made between October 12 and 31 and supports CLIA’s “World’s Largest Cruise Night” initiative. Passengers can take advantage of this amazing free airfare offer on the following river cruise programs:
• Winter Heartland, from Prague to Paris, with special hosts AMAWATERWAYS president Rudi Schreiner and executive VP of sales Kristin Karst. This itinerary features festive Christmas markets and departs December 18, 2009.
• Christmas Time Cruise, from Prague to Budapest, with Christmas market visits in Nuremberg, Regensburg, and Vienna. Departures are available November 20, December 13 and 25, 2009.
• Blue Danube Discovery, from Budapest to Prague, with special host AMAWATERWAYS vice president, business development, Ron Santangelo; departing November 13, 2009.
• Christmas Wonderland, from Amsterdam to Paris, featuring Christmas markets in Frankfurt, Cologne, and Düsseldorf. Departures are available November 18, December 2, 12 (with special host AMAWATERWAYS sales executive Doris Pak) and December 16, 2009.
• Paris to Amsterdam, on the enchanting Rhine and Mosel rivers with calls that include Cochem, Rüdesheim, Mainz, and Cologne. Departure on April 15, 2010.
• Romantic Danube, from Prague to Budapest, in the colorful springtime. Departures are available April 10 and 14, 2010.
• Enchanting Rhine Cruise – new for 2010 – beginning with a land program in Zürich and Lucerne, followed by a 7-night cruise from Basel to Amsterdam, departing on April 11, 2010.
• Europe’s Heartland Cruise, beginning with a land program in Prague, followed by a 7-night cruise from Nuremberg to Trier and a post-cruise land program in Paris. Departure set for November 12, 2009, with special host AMAWATERWAYS executive VP of sales, Kristin Karst. Promotion also available for November 3, 2010 departure (reverse itinerary).
• Magnificent Europe Cruise, featuring a 14-day sailing from Amsterdam to Budapest. Departures set for April 24; June 10; July 18; and August 15, 2010.
To make a reservation, or for additional information, contact AMAWATERWAYS at 800-626-0126. Visit www.amawaterways.com for more information about fine river cruise vacations from AMAWATERWAYS.
* Offer applicable to new bookings made between Octobner 12 – 31, 2009; not combinable with any other promotions/discounts; limited to availability and is subject to change without notice. FREE AIRFARE is based on roundtrip economy fare from New York City and applies only to the travel dates, arrival and departure cities specified in each published itinerary. For additional US gateways, please ask for details. Passengers are responsible for air taxes and fuel surcharges, which will be determined at the time of booking. For 2009 departures: full payment required within 3 days of initial booking. For 2010 departures: US$400 per person deposit for cruise fare and US$300 per person to secure promotional airfare required within 7 days of initial booking. Air taxes and fuel surcharges may vary until paid in full. AMAWATERWAYS reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.