Award-winning European river cruise line, AMAWATERWAYS, announced its World’s Largest River Cruise Sale featuring savings up to US$3,000 per stateroom on select cruise departures in 2009 and 2010. With the savings, all-inclusive premium cruise vacations now start as low as US$949 per person. The river cruise sale is designed to support CLIA’s “World’s Largest Cruise Night” initiative and to celebrate AMAWATERWAYS’ membership renewal in this prestigious organization.
AMAWATERWAYS’ World’s Largest River Cruise Sale features select November and December 2009 departures starting at only US$949 per person. Showcasing in this promotion is a 7-night Europe’s Heartland Cruise from Trier to Nuremberg; a 7-night Christmas Time Cruise starting from Nuremberg and finishing in Budapest; and a 7-night Christmas Wonderland cruise traveling from Trier to Amsterdam. Pre- and post-land programs, including deluxe hotel accommodations, daily buffet breakfast, and city tours are also available.
“Christmas Markets and cities bedecked in holiday décor create a vibrant setting for a spectacular vacation,” said Rudi Schreiner president of AMAWATERWAYS. “Our holiday river cruises create memories that last for a lifetime,” said Schreiner. “In 2010, we’ve selected cruises that showcase European river cruising at its finest. With trips on the Danube, Mosel, Rhine, the Volga-Baltic Waterways in Russia and the Douro River in Portugal, travelers will have a wide selection of exciting vacations to choose from.”
The line’s exceptional benefits provide savings up to US$1,300 per stateroom on select April through November 2010 departures. New bookings are eligible for a US$500 cruise savings, complimentary stateroom upgrade, and US$150 in shipboard credits. Prices for a 7-night cruise start from US$1,749 per person (itinerary and departure dates vary). Choose from a collection of enriching river cruise programs:
• Amsterdam To Paris cruises, with stops in Cologne, Rüdesheim, and Cochem. Departures are available April 11 and 15, 2010.
• Romantic Danube cruises departing from the beautiful city of Prague and finishing in Budapest. Departures are available April 10, 14, 24, 28; July 8; and August 5, 2010.
• The Legendary Danube cruise on July 29, 2010 travels from Prague to Budapest, with stops in Nuremberg, Passau, and Vienna.
• The Enchanting Rhine cruise sails between Amsterdam and Basel, with post-land programs in Lucerne and Zurich, departing on April 8, 11 and August 4, 2010.
• Europe’s Heartland Cruise begins in Paris, features a 7-night cruise from Trier to Nuremberg and ends in Prague. Departures are set for July 22; September 2; October 28; and November 3, 2010.
•Magnificent Europe cruise features a 14-day sailing starting in Amsterdam and traveling to Budapest, passing through the heart of Europe and crossing the continental divide. Applicable departures are April 24; May 2; June 6, 10; July 18, 22; and August 15, 2010.
• The Black Sea Voyage begins in Budapest with a 7-night cruise and ends with one night in Plovdiv and 3 nights in Istanbul. Available departures are April 9, 14 and August 6, 2010.
• 12-night Russian Waterways cruise departs from excitement-packed Moscow and disembarks in sophisticated St. Petersburg. Available departures are September 15 and 27, 2010.
• Cruising Portugal and Spain includes 3 nights in Lisbon and a 7-night cruise traveling through the Douro River Valley. Departure dates are April 13; June 1, 29; July 27; August 24; and October 12, 2010.
AMAWATERWAYS’ World’s Largest River Cruise Sale is applicable to new bookings made between October 1 and October 31, 2009, not combinable with other promotions and is limited to availability. Rates vary based on program and departure date. Other restrictions apply; please call for details.
To make a reservation, please contact AMAWATERWAYS at 800-626-0126. Visit www.amwaterways.com for more information about our river cruise programs.