Second Hyatt Place hotel opens in Armenia
CHICAGO, IL - Hyatt Hotels Corporation and “Jersan” LLC announce the opening of Hyatt Place Jermuk, just steps away from the heart of Jermuk’s city center.
CHICAGO, IL – Hyatt Hotels Corporation and “Jersan” LLC announce the opening of Hyatt Place Jermuk, just steps away from the heart of Jermuk’s city center. Hyatt Place Jermuk marks the second Hyatt-branded hotel in Armenia and the third Hyatt Place hotel in Europe, joining Hyatt Place Yerevan and Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport.
The Hyatt Place brand is rooted in extensive consumer research, which indicated that guests blend their personal and professional lives while traveling and want a hotel that accommodates this lifestyle. To embody this, Hyatt Place hotels offer casual hospitality in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
“Having built a strong foundation for the brand in the United States, we are delighted to announce the second Hyatt Place hotel to Armenia and the third Hyatt Place hotel to Europe, further growing the brand’s presence in key markets where our guests are increasingly traveling,” said Peter Fulton, group president for Europe, Middle East, Africa and Southwest Asia, Hyatt. “We have designed every aspect of the Hyatt Place brand with today’s traveler in mind. As the company continues to grow the brand strategically and thoughtfully in key markets around the world, Hyatt Place Jermuk will offer a new choice to future and existing Hyatt guests.”
Guests staying at Hyatt Place Jermuk can discover the discreet charm of Jermuk, a mountain resort town known for its thermal water spas and hot springs. The hotel is an ideal base for guests looking to explore the natural beauty and cultural heritage sites of Armenia, including the mountains of Vayots Dzor, the 1,000-year old Gndevank monastery, Tatev monastery, and Wings of Tatev, the longest reversible aerial tramway system. Less than three hours away from the Armenian capital Yerevan, Jermuk regularly hosts international chess events, including the World Chess Federation Grand Prix tournaments.
“We are very excited to open the third Hyatt Place hotel in Europe in one of the best locations in the resort city of Jermuk,” said General Manager Stanisav Stojcic. “Every aspect of this hotel was designed with our guests in mind to ensure we cater seamlessly to their 24/7 lifestyles, and we look forward to showing our guests the authentic hospitality and purposeful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known.”
Hyatt Place Jermuk offers:
• 92 spacious guestrooms, each featuring a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and a Cozy Corner with sectional sofa-sleeper
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• Free public computers and internet access in the Gallery
• Gallery Breakfast, a free hot breakfast for guests daily
• Full service restaurant and 24/7 Gallery Market serving made-to-order appetizer, salads, sandwiches and desserts
• A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
• 24-hour gym
• Indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and sauna
• Six meeting rooms, offering more than 7,500 square feet (700 square meters) of high-tech meeting and function space
• Open-air terrace
• Complimentary car parking