Chaophya Park Hotel (CPH) in Bangkok announced the opening of its brand new MICE facilities, a “mansion house”-styled venue named Tarathep Hall. The new MICE facility is an elegant stand-alone venue with an impressive façade of columns and a white dome. With its own driveway and grand entrance, guests will first glimpse a stunning new water feature at its entrance.
Located close to the main hotel entrance within the hotel’s famous gardens, which includes space for 900 cars, Tarathep Hall can accommodate upwards of 600 people for cocktails and up to 450 people for a sit-down dinner.
Designed with a duplex mezzanine floor, the Tarathep Hall can be used for exclusive private parties, exhibitions, or the most unique product launches in Bangkok.
This exclusive venue comes complete with its own kitchens, top of the line audio-visual equipment, cocktail bars, changing room,s and washroom facilities.
The positioning of Tarathep Hall as part of CPH’s existing banqueting line up, which brings the total meeting space to almost 3,000 square meters, comprised of 4 separate ballrooms and 13 break-out rooms. The hotel is positioning itself as the premier meeting facility on Rachadipisek Road, with a wide range of options for all meeting planners, event organizers, and wedding specialists.
The design of Tarathep Hall was done specifically with exclusive exhibitions and product launches in mind. For weddings, there is no other venue quiet like Tarathep Hall. Wedding couples using Tarathep Hall will be able to have wedding themes unlike anything a hotel ballroom has been able to do in the past. With the private nature of a stand-alone “mansion,” Tarathep Hall provides complete freedom, privacy and exclusivity. Their policy is to only offer the Tarathep Hall to one client at a time in order to ensure the event planner will “own” the venue throughout the period of the event or wedding. It will certainly stand out from using just a regular hotel ballroom, but at a very similar price.
Unique Selling Preposition
By promoting the venue for single use for both day-time and evening functions at Tarathep Hall, the event organizer will be ensured of:
• Deluxe Venue
• Impressive Entrance and Fountains
• Parking for 900 Vehicles
• Outstanding Audio Visual Equipment
• Stand-Alone Venue
• Private Bathrooms and Washrooms
• Tarathep Hall Includes its own Kitchens and Service Areas
• Tarathep Hall has its own Private Bar and Cocktail Area
• Includes En Suite VIP Rooms
• Breakout Areas and Board Rooms
• Able to host a Cocktail Party Followed by Dinner in One Venue
• Wide Choice of Dining Options from Chinese, Thai, and Western, Including Halal Catering and Outside Catering
• Bangkok’s Largest Banquet Stage (107 square meters) with Built-In Hydraulic Lift and Trap Door
• The Venue Provides EXCLUSIVITY, SECURITY, and PRIVACY