PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL – In less than 50 days, the largest medical tourism event in the world – the 9th World Medical Tourism and Global Healthcare Congress – will bring together up to 3,000 attendees from around the world in Washington D.C. this September 25th -28th, 2016.
In addition to being the largest event of its kind, the WMTC will also bring together hundreds of buyers of healthcare – see our growing list of buyers here. In 2015, there was over $500M in buyer business and the 2016 conference will set new records.
Here is just a small sample of the buyers attending:
• Directorate General of Medical Commission & Health Missions Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia
Dr. Omar Rajeh Jamal Shalabi, MD
• Chief Central & Western Regions, Chief (A) Eastern Region, Physician Manager-Utilization Management, Managed Care/Population Health, Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare, Saudi Arabia
• Barbados, Minister of Health, Barbados
Jose Quesada, MD, M.B.A.
• Senior Director, Global Clinical Operations, CIGNA Corporation, USA
Dr. Adedayo Osholowu
• Partner & Director, iheoo Partners, Healthcare & Hospital Projects Division, Nigeria
Naim A Yassin
• Founder, Auxillum Assistance, Jordan
Dr. Gulzhan Chimbayeva
• Chief, International Relations Department, Medical Centre Hospital of the President’s affairs Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan
• Marketing and Sales Director, Bulgaria Insurance Company, Bulgaria
Join the entire industry in Washington, D.C! Each year, the WMTC brings together all facets of the industry: healthcare buyers & providers, institutions & governments, technology & investment, and more to collectively move the industry forward in order to reach our goal: to provide safe, high-quality healthcare access for patients around the world.