HONG KONG – Asia Pacific’s largest entertainment industry festival “All That Matters” moves to Marina Bay Sands.
• Twice winner of the Singapore Experience Awards’ Trade Event of the Year, All That Matters hosts a week-long festival convening the music, sport, and digital entertainment industries at the iconic Marina Bay Sands, Asia’s leading entertainment destination.
• All That Matters will be held on the 12th – 15th September 2016, in between the Ultra Music Festival (10-11th September 2016) and the Singapore Grand Prix 2016 (16th – 18th September 2016)
• Three distinct but complementary events feature in the All
That Matters festival as conferences during the day:
o Music Matters
o Sports Matters
o Digital Matters
• As an Official Sponsor, Marina Bay Sands will be hosting conferences at key venues across the integrated resort, including the MasterCard Theatres and ArtScience Museum.
• The Music Matters festival also returns, a free-to-attend celebration of music bringing the best emerging home-grown and international music talent to Singapore.
• Leading industry keynote speakers announced to date include:
o Arthur Fogel, Live Nation Entertainment – ‘clearly the most important person in live music’ – Bono
o Double Grammy Award winning music group Pentatonix – over 1.5 billion views on YouTube and over 3.5 million albums sold in the US alone
o Stephanie McMahon, WWE – one half of ‘The Authority’ on screen, and off screen shaping the image of WWE to 650 million homes worldwide
o Ma Guoli, Deputy Chairman, LeSports – one of the leading figures in Chinese sports broadcasting over the last 30 years at CCTV Sports, Beijing Olympic Broadcasting and now LeSports.
o Industry veteran Denis Handlin, Chairman & CEO, Australia and New Zealand & President, Asia for Sony Music
The award-winning All That Matters festival will be hosted this September 12-15 at Marina Bay Sands. Fully supported by the Singapore Government, the conference will bring Music Matters, Sports Matters and Digital Matters events all under one roof. Recognized as the gateway to the Asian entertainment industry, All That Matters is a unique “Business2Business2Fan” festival experience, expected to attract thousands of executives and fans from all over the world.
Leading industry executives confirmed to speak at the event include Live Nation Entertainment’s Chairman of Global Music & President of Global Touring Arthur Fogel, Grammy award-winning music group Pentatonix, WWE’s Chief Brand Officer & TV personality Stephanie McMahon, Sony Music’s Chairman & CEO, Australia and New Zealand & President, Asia, Denis Handlin AM, and more to come.
“After 5 wonderful years at The Ritz-Carlton, we are moving to a bigger home to accommodate our expanded format of Music, Sports and Digital Matters plus some other surprises to follow. A big thank you to our previous hosts for helping All That Matters grow into the award-winning entertainment extravaganza it is today,” said co-Founder and CEO of Branded, Jasper Donat.
Keynote speakers announced to date:
• Arthur Fogel, Chairman of Global Music & President of Global Touring, Live Nation Entertainment
• Grammy Award-winning music group Pentatonix
• Stephanie McMahon, Chief Brand Officer & TV Personality, WWE
• Denis Handlin AM, Chairman & CEO, Australia and New Zealand & President, Asia, Sony Music
• Ma Guoli, Deputy Chairman, LeSports
• Willard Ahdritz, Founder & CEO, Kobalt
• Peter Levin, President, Interactive Ventures & Games, Lionsgate Entertainment
• Dave Jordan, Founder & CEO, Format Entertainment, Music Supervisor for Marvel Studios
• David Shoemaker, CEO, NBA China
• Tenniel Chu, Vice Chairman, Mission Hills Group
• Henry Tan, Chief Operating Officer, Astro
• Howie Lau, Chief Marketing Officer, StarHub Ltd
• Sam Toles, Head of Global Content and Distribution, Vimeo
and more to be announced.
Now in its 11th year, Music Matters will continue to be the meeting point for the creme de la creme of the global music business, to further develop and discuss the future of the Asian music market. It features insights from music industry thought leaders during the day, and live music showcasing emerging artists from around the world during the Music Matters festival.
For the first time, Sports Matters will be included in the All That Matters festival, adding a distinct yet complementary dimension to the line-up. Now in its 4th year, Sports Matters has always been committed to promoting and developing a sustainable Asian sports industry. The additional learnings and cross-pollination that will occur in becoming part of the All That Matters festival will undoubtedly allow the event to continue fulfilling its remit.
Digital Matters is coming back to the All That Matters festival to be the leading discussion on the creation and broadcast of online content, acting as the meeting point of the traditional entertainment industry and content makers, and digital creatives. The event will feature discussions on content creation, distribution and monetisation for the new online consumer – the digital native, covering hot topics such as Virtual Reality and the OTT marketplace in Asia.