The Seychelles Tourism Board has organized a competition to increase its video library (footage), and the best videos will be used to market the islands in the different Seychelles markets around the world.
Following on from the success of the recent “My Seychelles Experience International” video competition which attracted some 40 high-quality entries, the Seychelles Tourism Board is launching the “Sesel sa!” national video competition, the biggest video competition to be launched by the Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) for the local market and only open to citizens of Seychelles 16 years and over, with foreign nationals not able to take part.
The competition is being designed in such a way that submitted videos must reflect the theme, Sesel sa!, and must showcase Seychelles through the eyes of the participant via 360-degree videos, aerial and wildlife shots, romantic scenes, fishing and sailing footage, sunsets, and videos depicting aspects of the Creole culture.
In order to participate, entrants must email and request their registration packet, after which they should fill out their details on the registration form provided in order to officially register for the competition, returning the completed form by email or bringing it in person to the STB headquarters (HQ) on the 2nd floor of Espace building.
Participants should then “Like” the Seychelles Tourism Board Facebook page prior to their entry being considered and inbox their entries to the Seychelles Tourism Board Facebook page or personally drop it off at the STB HQ at Espace Building.
Although Facebook Fans will have the chance to Like and share their favorite videos, the final selection will be made by the selection committee.
An internal panel of judges will make the final selection of the competition winners. The deadline for submission will be September 19, 2016 at 3 pm, and winners will be announced on September 24 during the Seychelles Tourism Ball.
The competition prizes are as follows:
– 2 Business Class tickets on Air Seychelles to Paris
– 2-night stay for 2 persons at the North Island Resort on full board
– Dinner for 2 with a bottle of sparkling wine, consisting of a 3-course meal at Lorizon restaurant Carana Beach Hotel Full-day Catamaran Cruise for 2 persons with lunch choosing from one of the Oplezir excursions Creole Travel Services
SECOND (2ND) PRIZE
– 2-night stay for 2 persons at Labriz Silhouette Resort and Spa on Half Board
– Carana Beach Bar gift voucher for 2 people including a dish each of their choice and 2 cocktails
– One Year free training with Seychelles Mixed Martial Arts Association
THIRD (3RD PRIZE)
– 2-night stay for 2 persons at Savoy Resort and Spa on half board
– Carana Beach Bar Gift voucher for 2 people including 2 cocktails and a tapas of the day
– 6 months free training with Seychelles Mixed Martial Arts Association