ISTANBUL, Turkey – Announcement from Turkish Airlines to our Valued Passengers and Dear Nation:
With the unflinching will of the people, Turkey has waken to a new day with a much stronger sense of democracy and freedom.
Upon the call of our President H.E. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan our operations at İstanbul Atatürk Airport is now back to normal and flights have begun.
As of the 16th of July by 14:30 (EEST) all our flight operations will resume as planned. Grateful to our Dear Nation, we extend our thanks to our passengers for their understanding for the inconvenience.
Due to this situation, for individual and group reservations, provided that:
• Flights operated by Turkish Airlines ( including AnadoluJet trademark )
• Departing/arriving to Turkey (including domestic flights) and/or transit flights via Turkey
• Flights operated between 15 July 2016 – 17 July 2016 (inclusive)
• Ticketed on/before 15 July 2016
• Tickets are revalidated untıl 15 August 2016 (ınclusive)
disregardıng of related fare rules
1) All Rebooking/ReRouting will be made without any charge provided that new destination is same IATA region & same cabin class
2) Refund requests:
a) Unused tickets: refund will be made without any charge; or
b) For partially used tickets, when planned trip is not complete; the remaining flights will be refunded without any charge.
3) Extension of ticket validity:
Validity of ticket can be extended until 15 August 2016 (inclusive) without any fare difference or penalty.