CHICAGO, IL – Hyatt Hotels Corporation announced that the Hyatt House brand has been recognized by JD Power as highest in guest satisfaction among North American upper extended stay hotel chains. With 68 locations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, the Hyatt House brand received high marks in several study factors, including check-in/check-out, guestroom, food and beverage, and hotel facilities.
As a result of guest ratings in the recently released J.D. Power 2016 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM, the Hyatt House brand led the upper extended stay segment with 856 points, scoring 12 points higher than the segment average.
“The Hyatt House brand delivers a strong guest experience by offering contemporary, comfortable and efficient extended stays that help travelers maintain their routines. We are honored by this recognition as guest satisfaction is a major indicator of the loyalty our customers have for the brand,” said Steven Dominguez, vice president of global brands, Hyatt House. “As the brand continues to grow, we look forward to continuing to offer our guests casual hospitality and purposeful service. We appreciate the support of our colleagues, owners, operators and developers who help bring this brand to life every day.”
Hyatt House hotels feature:
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
• Apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully-fitted kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
• The Commons and Outdoor Commons create a welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize
• Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar
• The H BAR, which features the Sip + Savor Menu, a delicious menu of home-cooked comforts offered seven days a week
• H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
• Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
• A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
• Additional services, including Guest Laundry and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended-stay guests