Confirmed high level speakers for the second annual Investing in Airports conference, taking place in Goa, India from 6 – 8 December 2016, were announced today.
The conference, organized by ACI in cooperation with ICAO and the International Transport Forum (ITF) at the OECD, will feature sessions and panel discussions on topics related to economic regulation, financing frameworks and tools to modernize infrastructure and service.
The opening of the conference will include remarks from:
• Angela Gittens, Director General, ACI World
• Arun Mishra, Regional Director, Asia Pacific, ICAO
• José Viegas, Secretary-General, ITF at the OECD
The day 1 keynote speaker has also been announced:
• Roberto Kobeh Gonzalez, Director General de Servicios a la Navegación en el Espacio Aéreo Mexicano
Panel discussions will include:
• Policy frameworks for sustained capital investments
• State of the airport industry and the investment horizon
• Reconciling the interests of investors, regulators, airport operators, airlines and the traveling public
• Market power and competition
• Service quality and passenger focused approaches to the oversight function
• Airport capacity constraints and infrastructure development across the globe