MONTREAL, Canada – Featured this Saturday, January 30, and Sunday, January 31, 2016:
• Boot hockey game with Subito texto, Saturday from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Autographs and pictures with Yan England, Saturday from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Show by Swing, Saturday at 2 p.m.
• DJ Jimmy Rancourt, Saturday at 4:30 p.m.
• Show by Atchoum et ses microbes!, Sunday at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
• Various sports with the team from the 51e Finale des Jeux du Québec, Saturday and Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Not-to-be-Missed Activities Every Weekend:
• Tim Hortons Multisports Zone : boot hockey and giant foosball
• Tube slide / Disco-tube
• Ferris wheel with a great view of Montréal
• Refrigerated skaters’ path
• Live ice sculpture
• Bing Bang Bulle
• Dog-sledding rides
• Inflatable-structure games
• Petites pattes zone for toddlers
• Food trucks
• More than 25 free outdoor activities!
Dates: Saturday, January 30 and Sunday, January 31, 2016
Time: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Saturday)
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Sunday)
Location: Parc Jean-Drapeau
Access: Public transportation
Jean-Drapeau subway station
Jacques-Cartier Bridge, Parc Jean-Drapeau exit, or Pont de la Concorde bridge, via Bonaventure Autoroute
Île Ste-Hélène Parterre
(Suppliers’ access by chemin MacDonald)