MONTREAL, Canada – Featured this Weekend January 23 and 24, 2016:
• Snow Yoga, Saturday at noon (on stage) and at 1:30 p.m. (under the Homme by Calder)
• Autographs and pictures with Yan England, Saturday from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Show by Jérôme Couture, Saturday at 2 p.m.
• DJ Jimmy Rancourt, Saturday at 4:30 p.m.
• Shows by characters of Télé-Québec network: Toc Toc Toc (Sunday at 11:15 a.m. and 1:45 p.m.), Les Argonautes (Sunday at 12:45 p.m.), and Génial! (Sunday at 2:45 p.m.)
• Workshops with the Montréal fire fighters, Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Aérobouge with Boule de neige, Saturday and Sunday at 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Not-to-be-Missed Activities Every Weekend
• Tim Hortons Multisports Zone : boot hockey and giant foosball
• Tube slide / Disco-tube
• Ferris wheel with a great view of Montréal
• Refrigerated skaters’ path
• Live ice sculpture
• Bing Bang Bulle
• Dog-sledding rides
• Inflatable-structure games
• Petites pattes zone for toddlers
• Food trucks
• More than 25 free outdoor activities!
Dates: Saturday, January 23 and Sunday, January 24, 2016
Time: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Saturday)
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Sunday)
Location: Parc Jean-Drapeau
Access: Public transportation
Jean-Drapeau subway station
Jacques-Cartier Bridge, Parc Jean-Drapeau exit, or Pont de la Concorde bridge, via Bonaventure Autoroute