Tourist offices compete
Reunion Island Tourism Board announces winners of tourism awards
Unique Google headline below is not part to this eTN Article:
Jul 17, 2013
Selected Google banner below is independent from this eTN Article:
Established by Reunion Island Tourism Board (IRT), from January to December of last year, the 2012 Challenge Distributors finally has its winners! Tourist offices have been awarded in four different categories but with a common criterion for sales.
The objective of this challenge: increase sales service bookable through Central Regional Reservation.
And the winners are...
Tourist Offices in competition
• Intercommunal Tourist Office North
- antenna Saint-Denis
- antenna Sainte-Suzanne
• Tourist Office of La Possession
• Tourist Office of Saint-Paul
• Tourist Office of Saint-Leu
• Tourist Destination South Meeting
- antenna Saint-Pierre
- antenna Etang Salé
- antenna Cilaos
• Tourist Southern Wild
• Tourist Office of the Entre-Deux
• Tourist Office of the Plain of Kaffirs
• Tourist Intercommunal Eastern
- antenna Saint-André
- antenna Saint-Benoit
- antenna Salazie
- antenna Plaine des Palmistes
They have thus contributed in four distinct categories:
• Increased turnover
• Better progress made
• Best seller
• Best seller progression
At the annual meeting with the partners of the Tourism Offices of the Central Regional Reservation, which took place Friday, July 5, 2013, the IRT has announced the results of the challenge by the participants and presented trophies and certificates to the winners.
• Increased turnover: Intercommunal Tourist Office North
• Better progress made: Tourist Office of the Entre-Deux
• Best seller: Eric Bailiff - Intercommunal Tourist Office North
• Best seller progression: Chantale Payet - Tourist Destination South Meeting
Congratulations to the winners of the 2012 Challenge Distributors and see you next year for the results of Distributors Challenge 2013!
Note that the Challenge Distributors also addresses DMCs competing in other categories, and the results were announced earlier this year.