Time To Splurge On A Vacation
TourCrafters unveils luxury food and wine tour of Tuscany
Unique Google headline below is not part to this eTN Article:
Selected Google banner below is independent from this eTN Article:
LIBERTYVILLE, Illinois - After squeezing every penny for the past couple of years, it may be time to splurge on a luxurious summer vacation. And what could be more enjoyable than a week wining, dining, and gazing at exquisite works of art and a green landscape of vineyards and medieval villages?
TourCrafters has designed a US$2,729 luxury gourmet package that starts with an exclusive Magnifica Class flight on Alitalia (and two sensational in-flight meals of Tuscan cuisine), continues with a three-night stay in Florence with more good eating, and ends with a three-night sojourn in the Tuscan countryside and tasting visits to three wineries.
The package includes:
• Round-trip, business-class air to Florence from New York
• Three nights in superior room at 4-star Hotel Kraft
• Dinner at Florence’s Buca San Giovanni
• An Italian gelato at Vivoldi
• Four days’ car rental
• Three nights in superior room at Villa Aurea in Cortona
• Entrance to the hotel spa
• Daily Italian buffet breakfast
• Visit and tasting at Barone Ricasoli winery at Castello di Brolio
• Visit and tasting at Folonari winery in Greve in Chianti
• Visit and tasting at Melini winery in Poggibonsi
The package is valid from July 1 to 30, but must be booked by June 10. All prices quoted are per person, double occupancy, do not include fuel surcharges and airport taxes of approximately US$425, and are subject to availability and change. Reservations must be paid for within 72 hours of booking. For additional information, visit www.tourcrafters.com. For reservations, call 800-482-5995.