8th Annual Fair In Damascus
Arab Tourism Bourse – your global and tourism market place
In its 8th successive year, Arab Tourism Bourse (ATB) is a must-attend annual event, which presents a diverse range of destinations to Syrian and international travelers. ATB provides an excellent opportunity for the global travel and tourism industry to meet, negotiate, and conduct business in Syria, one of the fastest-growing markets in the Middle East. More than 25 countries and 18,000 visitors from all over the world are expected to take part in ATB 8.
Syria’s outbound tourism market is growing at an unprecedented and continuous pace. Boosted by recent growth in the economy and the rising numbers of the high-income class having more expendable income to spend on traveling around the world, the outlook for Syria’s outbound tourism market has become more lucrative. As a result, representatives from all over the world come to ATB to develop new international channels, increase the volume of travel, and raise the profile of tourism projects in their respective countries.
The tourism and travel industry in Syria is witnessing an increasing improvement - it is getting better and better. So many hotels and resorts are being built to receive the increasing number of tourists, which reached 6.3 million from all over the world in 2009.
ATB has become an annual fixed date on the agenda of tourist promotion boards and tourist companies in so many countries because of the increasing number of Syrian tourists visiting participant countries, according to audited statistics from tourist promotion boards and tourist offices of these countries.
A lot of tourism associations and travel agencies are showing interest in entering the Syrian market. The most important destinations are taking part in ATB 8. ATB will provide a power-packed show with the following opportunities:
• Promote your country, destinations, and tourist attractions among your target audiences, including local travel agencies and professionals, through a specialized matchmaking service
• Meet, interact, and network with the country’s government officials, leading industry players, buyers, and a greater number of your desired visitors
• Be recognized as an industry leader through the show's extensive publicity in the country’s leading newspapers, related publications, and in the exhibitor’s catalog
• Learn the industry trends, fresh insights, and developments
• Strengthen your country brand and stay ahead of the growing competition
During the fair, there will be tourist trips for foreign participants to see the monuments of Damascus. There will also be a dinner party to introduce foreign participants to Syrians.