MeetingPlanners Russia is approaching and Europe Congress is ready! The upcoming event will be the 5th annual workshop to take place in Moscow, Russia. The forum, like previous years, is created with the focus entirely on the Russian, CIS and Asian outbound market and various destinations that are ready to welcome them, thus creating synergy between the Russian/CIS & Asian event planners and the worldwide providers who are coming to the Russian capital. This, in turn, makes lasting business relations and expands networks for future business endeavours.
Being the 5th largest outbound MICE market in Europe, many realize this is the right time to join the forum; therefore, gaining valuable advantage over their competitors. Managing Director of Europe Congress, Alain Pallas, explains: “We can see the market evolving and we are adapting accordingly. But one thing we continuously maintain is our strong attention to detail for these workshops. We are working hard every day to ensure our clients goals of synergy and ROI become reality”
The format of the event is designed to maximize business opportunities by carefully pre-scheduling meetings between suppliers and buyers with strict time limits to optimize business connections. Unlike large trade shows, Europe Congress’ boutique style, one-on-one methods add convenience and ease to both suppliers and buyers. In the same spirit of last year’s MeetingPlanners, the buyer will be seated at their own desks to greet the MICE suppliers. Alain Pallas says, “Due to the incredible success of last year’s forum, we felt it imperative to make the arrangement a new tradition for MeetingPlanners Russia.”
According to Europe Congress, the company is bringing a fresh novelty to the workshop- a plethora of buyers from South East Asia for the first time in MeetingPlanners history. Another element of MeetingPlanners to look forward to is the scheduled coffee breaks, luncheons, and cocktail parties; this promotes stress release, relaxation, and the perfect amount of work and play. These breaks are a superb way to comfortably network with fellow event attendees.
With much excitement and anticipation, the Europe Congress team are busy preparing for MeetingPlanners and hope the workshop will yield just as much, if not more, success than previous years.
MeetingPlanners Russia 2017 Fact Sheet :
4 & 5 September 2017
Hotel InterContinental Tverskaya, Moscow, Russia
• 2-day exclusive B2B one-stop-shop forum;
• 30-40 pre-scheduled, match-made meetings;
• Boutique event with exclusive attendance;
• Max 60 destinations and providers only, assuring exclusivity;
• Keynote sessions by MICE industry experts;
• Varied event program with education, networking and socializing;
• Onsite supportive Europe Congress team
• High quality event setting and services
• 5th annual edition with proven business concept and results.
Agenda and Program:
• Pre-scheduled and match-made one-to-one meetings
• Day networking, benchmarking and socializing in an inspiring environment
• Keynotes by industry experts addressing trending industry topics
• Social gatherings as coffee breaks, luncheons and receptions